Monday, November 16, 2009

Where to start...

I realized that I have neglected my blog over the last 2 weeks... oops! Haha I have been so very busy between all my classes and after the last assignment, I seemed to put this class on the back burner. However, I did spend much of the weekend trying to plow through this new assignment, though I seemed to come out short. Then all of a sudden I woke up today and somewhat get it! It was amazing how many different perspectives can be taken on a poem! Before yesterday's class, i was dreading writing this essay thinking,"Haven't we talked about this poem ENOUGH" Whereas now, i get why we are using the same poem!Because its amazing! haha it can be molded into so many different things. I just hope I mold it into the "right" kind of thing... mostly not a humanist view. Because I think much of my perspective on literature is very humanist, rather than post struturalist. But like always, I'm up for the challenge!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment