Friday, October 30, 2009

Let's Roll Up Our Sleeves and Deconstruct!!!

The time has come for us to hunch over our laptops, food and caffiene at hand, and write another assignment!!! At least that's my method. My room also gets very clean the few nights before the assignments due... stress relievers we went over in class. I feel as though this assignment might not be so stressful as the last for myself. The last assignment I really didn't grasp the structuralist view when I sat down to write the assignment. Having a clearer understanding of deconstruction I feel far more confident writing this assignment. But still, like anything else, Scott is great at challenging us. I may resent it now, but like after ever other assignment, I do actually learn something. Raising the expectations has definatly makes me work harder, and has even changed my habit of throwing something together the night before expecting to get an A. The struggle i might have is leaving the end of the assignment open ended... I guess that gives me a Humanist characteristic? Becuase I do love my when assignment sums up just right!!! Oh well, I will see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment