Thursday, October 22, 2009

FINALLY!

Finally, I understand structuralism. Kind of late I suppose. I was very frustrated leaving class on Tuesday after handing in my assignment. After discussion I felt awful about the product I had handed it because I felt like I had tried so hard to put into a structuralist view that at the time I didn't exactly understand, and I lost sight of the main picture. I guess Scott Pound was right though, my continuous frustration led to me learning something! Sadly, mark wise, I learned it a little too late, but better late than never!!! I realized I grasped this concept today when we were reviewing the topic and I, like another girl in the class, was like, "Whats the difference between structuralism and deconstruction?" That's what did it for me. I closed that gap and the review turned repetitive for me as I was awaiting the meaning of deconstruction. My mood has flipped in this class, because as much as I struggled early in the week with the challenge, I feel as though I did learn something and I have progressed. I can only hope that I progress IN TIME next time, haha so I can do well on my assignment. It's all another challenge for another day!!! :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment